The Eventpilot Conference App lets you create a digital business card right in the mobile app. Share your digital business card with other conference attendees. Scan other attendee's business cards and build your contacts list.
Display your digital business card
- In the app, select the More tab to find Contacts - The event organizer may have relabeled the tab to 'Digital Business Cards'
- In the Contacts tab, tap the menu with three lines in the upper right hand corner
- Tap My Contact Info
- Enter your contact info. Only the first and last name fields are required. Include as much or as little information about yourself that you wish to share.
- Select OK
- Tap the menu in the upper right corner again
- Select Display Contact Code to see your own personalized QR code with your info.
- Show this QR code to other attendees to scan so that they may add you as a contact
Collect Contacts (Scan QR Codes)
- When another attendee shows you their QR code, tap Scan Contact Code
- Scan their QR code
- A message displays that the contact is successfully added to your list
- Select OK
- Tap on the user's name to add notes and other information. You can also delete the contact by clicking on the red Delete button.