There may be additional presenters in your session.
Zoom Meeting (Virtual Session)
If you are in a virtual session via Zoom Meeting and you have claimed the host role, please make all other presenters co-hosts so that they can share their screen and control their microphone.
- On the desktop or via the mobile app, select the Participants tab on the bottom
- When the participants panel opens, scroll to the user you would like to make co-host. Participants are listed in alphabetical order below the hosts and co-hosts. Scroll to the participant you'd like to make co-host. Hover over the name and select More
- Select Make Co-Host (on mobile devices Assign Co-Host)
Using the same technique, you can pass the host role to another participant. Please note, if you assign the host role to someone else, your role will be switched to participant as you have passed control to the other participant.
Note: if the attendee you are promoting to co-host had joined the meeting via the Online Planner and you want this new co-host to share their screen, change the share screen setting to Multiple participants can share simultaneously
If you are the host in a Webinar
- On the desktop, select the Participants tab
- Scroll to the user you would like to make co-host or panelist. Participants are listed in alphabetical order below the hosts and co-hosts. Scroll to the participant you'd like to make co-host or panelist. Hover over the name and select More
- Select Make Co-Host or Panelist