How do I share my screen in a virtual session with Zoom Meeting?
Modified on: Sun, 12 Apr, 2020 at 4:58 PM
Share Screen via Desktop App
- Click the Share Screen tab on the bottom
- Select Desktop
- Note: if you are planning to display a video with sound, ensure to check Share computer sound
- Press the Share button
- You may be prompted to Allow Zoom to share your screen. Follow the instructions. Note: this may require you leave the meeting and restart the Zoom app.
- When you are done sharing, press the Stop Share button on the top of your computer screen
Share Screen via Mobile Device
- Tap the Share Content (Share on Android) tab on the bottom.
- Select Screen from the list
- Select Start Broadcast
- After the countdown, continue using their device normally while you are sharing your screen (e.g. on iOS, swipe up to switch application windows)
- When you are done sharing, navigate back to the Zoom app and press the Stop Share button
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.