See the release website for new feature details.
- Permission setup
- Adding and inviting exhibitor contacts
- Customizing the Support page and invite email
Updated Room Overflow Predictor
If your package includes the Overflow Predictor, provide your project manager with the room capacities. Once the capacities have been added, and your attendees are starting to build their schedules in the app, the Overflow Predictor starts displaying the overflow likelihood for your rooms.
Access the Overflow Predictor in the Conference App Builder:
- Open your project in the Conference App Builder
- Select Analytics
- Select Overflow
Note: If you have provided the capacities for a large number of rooms, the chart may require a few minutes to load. For a standard table view, download the CSV report and open in a spreadsheet program like Google Sheets or Excel.
Enhancements or Updates
In addition, the following has been added / enhanced:
- X (formerly Twitter) branding
- Control associated media order
- Custom View Count Tracking
- Variety of updates including color picker, project backup improvements, and updated default help page
From 1/03/2024 for new projects. Access to certain features depends on the type of project purchased.
As of January 2024, the Exhibitor Portal and the Overflow Predictor are included in the EventPilot Pro Onsite+ and Hybrid packages. Package feature sets are subject to change.